Samstag, 24. März 2012

Destination:Tokyo 4

Welcome on Board of Flight 008 of Pachinko Air.We're happy that you choose PA to elope you to the hottest Spots around the Globe.Once again our Destination is Tokyo. Another excursion into the fast paced,glittering City Life of this Metrpolis.We are proud that we were again able to gather some of japan's finest Jazz Artists to take care of your well being during this Trip.Enjoy your Flight and thanks for traveling with Pachinko Air.



1.Flat Three-Sesso Brillante feat.Misa Sugiyama
2.Indigo Jam Unit-Switch
3.Jabberloop-Siesta
4.Sunaga T Experience-And It All Goes Round And Round
5.Quasimode-Percussion Revolver
6.Immigrant's Bossa Band-Soul 4 Bossa
7.Carneiro-回転
8.Bastante-Me Deixa Em Paz
9.Jazzida Grande-Release The Light feat.Monday Michiru
10.Orange Pekoe-Joyful World
11.Yukihiro Fukutomi-Love Is To Blame feat.Isabelle Antena & Ernesto
12.Jafrosax-Froat In Afternoon
13.Miho Karasawa-Affection (Tom & Joyce Remix)
14.Arcorhyme-Charade

Download:
Deleted due Copyright Complains

ENJOY!!!

1 Kommentar:

  1. I don't think any word but "Beautiful" could be used to describe a mix that included the song "Love is to Blame" on it, because that song is so Exceptionally, Extraordinarily That that it blankets everything else around it in similar qualities, for sure... I always say that there is that One song from your mixes that I tend to pick out and fixate on, and I found it in your Yukihiro Fukutomi selection this time around, definitely... I may have expressed this before, but I really do wonder what would happen if I took my Most Beloved track from each of the mixes you've made that I've listened to and put them all together as one huge Pachinko Overdrive Super Best Of or something... It'd probably be the only album I'd listen to for the rest of my life, I bet, for the simple fact it would take me fifty years to even get through one listen of it since I'd be too busy having to repeat each track from it at least twenty times before I was able to move onto the next XDD Goodness knows that's happened before, so it's completely plausible that it could happen again. And will! So perhaps one day I truly will put something like that together, just to see what it sounds like :D

    The rest of this mix was ultra-nice too, of course... Complaints could never be lodged about repeat destinations when the songs you pull up for each visit are this lovely ♥ Thank you very much for compiling and sharing this, Percy! As ever, you give us the opportunity to experience flight without ever having to physically leave the ground ♥

    AntwortenLöschen