Samstag, 10. Dezember 2011

Kawaii Vol.5

Staturday Evenning,my Friends came over to call me for a Night out.We changed our Cloth to something more fashionable because "We dress to impress".All styled up,we hit the City that looked like a superb illuminated Christmas Tree.Tonight the Streets are ours!



1.Cubismo Grafico-Trip to Rio
2.Montparnasse-Dolly Catcher
3.Fantastic Plastic Machine-Please Stop!
4.Manabu Iwamura-L'angelo E Piromaniaco
5.Sunaga Tatsuo & Nakatsuka Takeshi-Big Apple Bootleg
6.Escalator Team-Sweet Breeze 1234
7.Comoestas-Chiggy's Boogaloo
8.Mansfield -Booties
9.Pizzicato Five-Holger & Marcus
10.Les 5-4-3-2-1-l'an 54321 chapitre-1
11.Mari Natsuki-Nata Di Marzo
12.Losfeld-Girl
13.Miniflex-Irish Skipper
14.Konishi Yasuharu-La Ronde

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?5t4gz0cs45b8dwt

ENJOY!!!

1 Kommentar:

  1. I tell you, no matter how much Shibuya-kei-like music I think I've listened to, it takes mixes like this one coming along and having the majority of its tracks being completely unfamiliar to me to make me realize I probably haven't even scratched the surface of the genre, even though I've been listening to the stuff for 10+ years now...! Thank goodness we have you around to unearth these kinds of maybe lesser known gems, then, and bring them all together to share your Treasure Trove of both knowledge and music with the rest of us :) So even when it comes to material I think I know...! With all of your mixes? It's best to approach them with the attitude of "Expect the Unexpected" :) ..And to be made aware of things that probably totally escaped your notice previously, because while I've heard "Holger & Marcus" before, I haven't listened to "Sister Freedom Tapes" in awhile so I'm only belatedly appreciating the names checked in the title, seeing that track again as part of this mix ;) Being made aware that Tatsuo Sunaga and Takeshi Nakatsuka ever collaborated on anything together was pretty neat too, and I LOVE your Losfeld and Miniflex selections ♥ Extraordinarily fine! And, again, extremely educational and eye opening :)

    Thank you very much for compiling and sharing this, Percy ♥

    AntwortenLöschen