Samstag, 22. Oktober 2011

Kawaii Vol.4

After the crazy Gajin's had left,i headed back to Shibuya.I jumped on my Panther Motorcycle and let the Engine roar.I had to tell the others about my crazy Night.The Airstream in my Hair and the sound of the Motor mixed and gave me glimpse of theFun & Excitment that this Night had to offer.



1.Clazziquai Project-Skyscraper
2.Spaghetti Vabune!-Favorite Song(Contemode Bossa Mix)
3.KOFTA-Farewell
4.Instant Cafe Records-Sweet DA BA DA
5.Miura Makoto-Piano Affairs
6.Groove Unchant-黄金の七人 feat.Pecombo
7.Maki Nomiya-Sayonara Chisana Machi
8.Dahlia-Mizuiro Tuna
9.Yukari Fresh-Paris Symphony
10.Meg-Groove Tube
11.Pizzicato Five-Saga
12.Le 3-さよならを教えて
13.Sakai Masaaki-Saraba Koibito (remixed by Boot Beat)
14.Doopees-Through My Window

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?0w0ktpz2cud92x6

ENJOY!!!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Excellent, excellent ♥ ♥ ♥ I still don't know how you do it, but this may very well be the best Kawaii mix you've put together so far ♥ Love the fact my favorite song from Kofta has been represented, and that it comes as doubly sweet listening by following a Spaghetti Vabune remix that I've always been exceptionally fond of...! Much like "Hippie Day" and "Wondergarden", those two songs should always appear side by side, I think. ..And kind of have, in both places that I've now heard them :) So if they were to become permanently joined together as some sort of Wrestling Tag Team or something. They'd be Unstoppable, absolutely ♥ ..Unless "Hippie Day" and "Wondergarden" also formed a tag team. It would be slightly more difficult to say who would come out victorious in that match-up. Not to mention which pairing I'd more root for :(

    But yeah! Other selections I loved! Maki Nomiya's song! And Yukari Fresh ♥ ♥ Also, that Clazziquai track! Served as an outstanding tone establishing opener, for those that may still not know quite to expect from these mixes...! There'd be no question that you're set on a course for Classic Shibuya-kei in Modern Settings when you hear "Skyscraper" ♥

    Thank you so much for compiling and sharing this, Percy ♥ It's so good, and I've been listening to it so much, that words have been failing me when I wanted to go and tell you how much I'm loving this newest installment :( It is.. Beyond Words Good. So, again, let the number of heart emoticons do the talking instead! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

    AntwortenLöschen