Donnerstag, 17. September 2009

Portable Rock


Today's Post is a unknowen Treasure.I don't know anything about this Record except that the great Maki Noyima sings.QT+1 sounds a lot like British 80's Synth-pop Bands
as Lotus Eaters,China Crisis and the ever great Altred Images.I think it's a good Example for Cultural Exchange.When Japan opens to the rest of the World in the late 70's,early 80's there was huge fascination for Japan in Europe.The Bristish New Wave/Post-Punk Movement relates a lot to Japan.Japan as always sucks in subcultur from foreign Strands and transforms it into something own and unique.It reminds me of my Teen years when everything was new and was i.So take a hike into the not so bad 1980's.

Portable Rock-QT+1(1986)
Download:
http://depositfiles.com/files/edv0dqlbm

ENJOY!!!

P.S. Thanks to Saúl / NiGHTS

6 Kommentare:

  1. this is gr8! reminds me of strawberry switchblade n altered images.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Please re-up and thanks for sharing!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Do you have the Golden Best album or you know where to get?

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hi I only just stumbled onto this wonderful archive! Is there any way you could make this available again? It's super rare!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Sorry Pierre,
      No re-upload,this site is closed but if you like my Mixes,you can join my new Blog.
      Greetz Percy

      Löschen