Samstag, 15. September 2012

The Temporary Club 005

It's my Party and I dance if i want to!

1.Major Lance-It's the Beat
2.Thee Enchantments-I'm in Love with Your Daughter
3.Sammy Lee & The Summits-Hey Joe
4.Morris Chestnut-Too Darn Soulful
5.Robert Knight-Love On A Mountain Top
6.Lee David-Temptation Is Calling My Name
7.The Majestics-(I Love Her So Much) It Hurts Me
8.The Vibrations-Gonna Get Along Without You Now
9.The East Bay Soul Brass-The Panther
10.Willie Kendrick-Change your Ways
11.Bobbi Lynn-Earthquake
12.Paul Anka-I Can't Help Loving You
13.Doris Troy-I'll Do Anything (He Wants Me to)
14.Reparata And The Delrons-Panic

Download:
Deleted due Copyright Complains

ENJOY!!!

1 Kommentar:

  1. It has been quite nice to get an initial taste of what we will be treated to with every fifth Temporary Club mix... It'll be like a revisitation of/reunion with the Percy 500 mixes or something! That is immediately what I thought of once I made one complete listen through to this volume... Very enjoyable! And very fun. But surprisingly all too short, so I kind of better understand now why each Percy 500 mix came as a two disc set...! Songs were awfully short once upon a time... But, I suppose that's all the more reason to start back again at the beginning straight after shortly reaching the end :) And I have been! Ultra-fine mix, then, since it has such a high replayability factor ♥ Thank you very much for compiling and sharing it, Percy!

    AntwortenLöschen